Wednesday, September 22, 2010

last time you'll have to read about this

I'm done. No more doctors. No more trying to get someone to manage my care. This trip to Mayo Clinic was a complete waste of time and money. Not to mention emotionally what it did to me.
I still don't know which vitamins and calcium I'm supposed to take for my liver disease, and SIX, yes SIX doctors have been told about the edema in my legs and yet nothing has been done. I was told by the doctor here that I needed an ultrasound of my legs....they didn't order it.
Anyway, I'm sick of talking about this. I'm sick of everything. Guess they don't want to see or hear from you until I need the transplant.
Oh...and the highlights? Having the doctor give me my MRI results. I wasn't sitting in his office in a comfy chair....I was pulled over on the side of the road on a highway in Phoenix. Classy.

1 comment:

Crystal Martin said...

Oh Ruth, I am so sorry. I know you are frustrated beyond belief and rightlfully so. You'd think they would be much more together at the Mayo Clinic. My thoughts and prayers are with you.